Being new to Vancouver,Canada,
( and still loving the place !! )
What is the :-
1) the hourly rate for an employer to pay a electrician once he has his IP/TQ.
2) the hourly charge for a self employed electrician to charge his customers.
3) Do most charge a minimun call out charge and if so how much ? Is there an out of hours charge ?
4) Pricing jobs is it double the price of the parts you bought & the hours estimated it takes to do the job ?
5) What type of insurance cover do you need for self employed ?
6) Is it normal for some money before the job starts ?
Sorry for so many questions, but being new in country, I don't know the answer to such basic things here, even writing a cheque is new and different .