ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66197 - 05/24/06 06:59 PM Texas
straightedge Offline
Loc: Mesa, AZ
Hey guys, I am thinking about moving to Texas, near Dallas. Do any of you know any good electrical contractors in that area?

I currently live in Mesa, Az. I am a foreman for Hatfield Reynolds electric. They give us a truck, furnish us with gas cards and a cell phone. I currently make $23.00 per hour and would like to carry over at least what I make now if not get more.

I don't know if you know but our house prices in Arizona sky rocketed the past year and it is almost imposible for me to buy a big enough house for my family here in Arizona anymore.

Big houses on big land is still cheap in Texas.

I know that you need to have a license to work in Texas. I have a contractors license here in Arizona and graduated from a four year apprenticeship program in 1998. Can you get you Texas license while still living in Arizona?

Any information in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Tev
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 45 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals