OOOOooo, there are some words that make me cring. SMURF! (wiremold is another) Oh how I hate it! I'm refusing to use it any further.
- Roll it out, rolls back up behind you.
- Supply house is always out of the correct glue.
- Cold day, breath on it and it snaps.
- 20 people working on a rebar frame for a slab means you're out ten times for site damage.
- Some cuts or forgets a strap, and it float to the top.
- So easy to bend that underlings put 560 degrees of bend in a run before waking up for a day of straightening it all back out.
- [drum roll] Can't handle pressure of concrete pump!
Just got done watching GC's video/pics of walls right before pour, everything intact. Talked to the guy who poured the walls, who checked as well, and poured it himself, he didn't see anything wrong. No couplings in the run to leak, but my fish hits solid concrete a few feet in. Only thing we figure is it broke under the pressure of the concrete being pumped in.
Does anyone else like the stuff as much as I do right now?