ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#527 - 02/06/01 10:23 AM Did you get a 'Jumbled' newsletter?
Bill Addiss Offline
Loc: NY, USA
If you got a 'jumbled' Newsletter, I apologize for that. To answer a question We did check it about 5 times and it came out perfectly in Eudora. Aol (5.0) was bad, I know but it usually is with any html or formatting. I have been told that Outlook users could not read it.

Our new mail server setup sends text only and therefore it is pretty blah. We were trying to spice it up a little with some color and formatting and sent html code. Our Eudora Email interpreted it perfectly and I was quite pleased with it ... until about the 10th email. That's why I sent a second, plainer version. Anyone wishing to read the graphic version can read it online via the hyperlink at the top of the Newsletter page. Or use this address:
http://www.electrical-contractor.net/New_news.htm

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Bill
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#528 - 02/11/01 05:17 AM Re: Did you get a 'Jumbled' newsletter?
cinkerf Offline
Loc: Pittsburgh, Pennsysvania. ...
Bill,
I could not read it with Outlook. (Office)
When I clicked on the address below with my CompuServe 2000 (Home) it came up great.
cinkerf (Frank)
#529 - 02/11/01 05:22 PM Re: Did you get a 'Jumbled' newsletter?
Bill Addiss Offline
Loc: NY, USA
Frank,

To keep things most compatible future mailings will be more like the 2nd version, kinda dull, but readable. And I'll post a more graphic version on the site as I did with that one.

Thanks for the Feedback,

Bill

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN, Regitest2

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals