I've also noticed the Depot having some decent deals on things.. But it seems like oddball things usually... My company has an account with pretty much every supply house in Southern California... & there's only one I typically patronize for a number of reasons...
1) Competitive pricing (He even shows me his
2) They carry the brands I prefer (Siemens, P&S, etc...)
3) The guy I regularly do business with gave me his home/cellphone #'s in case I need something after hours
4) No hassle returns
5) If they don't have it, they can usually get what I need within a couple days...
6) A fridge full of sodas & water they let me help myself to whenever I come in...
7) The staff there is a hilarious bunch to walk in & yak with.. People with personalities!
These are the kind of bells & whistles that help me decide where I'd open an account if I ever did decide to go on my own!