by Tjia1981
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Son of Sparky
by HotLine1
10/20/16 07:43 PM
Speaking of Plugmold ...
by gfretwell
10/17/16 02:37 PM
Broken battery charger? Check for cobwebs!
by gfretwell
10/17/16 02:30 PM
New in the Gallery:
12.5A through 0.75mm˛ flex (just out of curiosity)
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
gfretwell 14
HotLine1 7
ghost307 7
renosteinke 6
Potseal 4
Who's Online
0 registered (), 285 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34188 - 02/05/04 01:04 PM Treasure Trove or Pandora's Box?
chris johns Offline

Loc: Morgantown, WV
Hello Everyone!

A couple weeks worth of reading all your posts and I finally recieved my password today!( My first attempt failed due to poor typing on my part, I believe..)

I'd like to introduce myself to the group, as I am sure I'll be actively posting from now on. I am a 27 yr. old Residential Electrician trying to make my way up the ladder (pun intended ) of success. I love my job and most things about it.

From my very first experience with electricity, I knew I was to be an Electrician. That experience, wouldn't you know it, was a screw driver and a receptacle around the age of 10. From there I began to systematically tear apart every electrical appliance I owned from battery powered Walkmans to any broken appliance my parents discarded.

I seem to have developed a love for all things mechanical. If it "does" something, I want to see what, how, and why. On the job, my passion relates most closely to trouble-shooting and let me tell you how I do love those unexplainable occurences that electricity provides!!!

Well, I suppose that's enough of that for now. It has been a great pleasure so far reading the posts in this forum and I hope that I can add as much as I learn from everyone!!

Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Arc Flash Clothing, Gloves, KneePads, Tool Belts, Pouches, Tool Carriers, etc. etc....

#34189 - 02/05/04 03:42 PM Re: Treasure Trove or Pandora's Box?
Webmaster Offline

Loc: NY, USA

Welcome to ECN,

It looks like you re-registered today with a different email address than last time. I suspect that is why you didn't get your password last time (it was sent to a different address)

#34190 - 02/05/04 03:53 PM Re: Treasure Trove or Pandora's Box?
Tyrson Offline

Loc: DE
Yo, chris. I'll welcome you, if you welcome me
I've been reading this forum a long time, just never registered.
I also frequent M.H.'s and J.T.'s forums.
This was not my first career choice, but an opportunity to make more money came along and 16 on/off years later, here I am.
Ripping stuff apart is always fun. I became the family member that everyone calls when they need something fixed.
My motto now is 'if I can't fix it, it ain't broke'

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals