Here are some pics of our Computer Room and Workstations.
(BTW: Sorry if there's a long loading time, due to these images...)
Image 1: Overview of Workstations.
My Workstations are on the Right-Hand side, and my Wife's is on
the Left-Hand side. Items in the center are:
* HP 450C Wide-Format color printer ("Plotter" for Arch. D size Media),
* MIDI Keyboard (sitting on top one of 4 planset containers),
* PC # 5's tower case, plus server equipment (behind "plotter"),
* Fax Machine (Xerox Workcentre 645 - also doubles as local printer for PC #5),
* 8 Port 10/100MBPS Switch,
* CD-ROM + Floppy Disk archives,
* Printing Media storage.
FYI: notice the messy state of bookshelves? This is a common occurance when
we both are performing heavy research!
Oh, the Cat is the "Print Manager" ... joke.
Image 2: Overview of my Workstations.
PC on Right is "CAD Work / Primary" Machine.
PC on Left is "Non-CAD Work / Secondary" usage - which includes most Internet stuff.
Physical usable Desktop space is shrinking by the minute!
Image 3: Close-Up shots of each Computer Workstation.
Image 4: Close-Up shots of Task Chair (both of us use similar types), "Plotter",
Local Printer for PC #6, plus "Print Manager" Cat (Marshall).