ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33607 - 01/25/04 07:40 PM 24 Hr. CEU's...
Attic Rat Offline
Loc: Bergen Co.,N.J. USA
I'll be taking my 1st session of 6 sessions starting in March...it goes toward the 2005 requirement..The additional 10 Hrs. will be made up in the fall of '04...cost for the 24hr course..$480.00..I've had this instructor for last code change,and took his prep class when I was getting my licence..He's a great instructor,and I'll always go back for his courses...
Anyone else doing it yet..??
AR
#33608 - 01/25/04 07:57 PM Re: 24 Hr. CEU's...
NJwirenut Offline
Loc: Bergen County, NJ
Just sent in payment for the complete series of required classes. 24 hours in 3 8hr sessions (you pick the topics from a list), and a 10 hr code update course. They offered an "Early Bird Special" package of the entire series for $499 if you register before 1/27:
http://www.TechEduServ.com

Have used these people for the 10hr code class for the last couple renewal cycles, and they do a pretty good job. I signed up for courses on motors/controls, solar PV systems, and residential wiring.

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 72 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
KrmtFrg, Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals