Of all the numbers listed, initially the phase-to-phase voltages under operating load at the appliance line terminals are relevant. Your request would be much easier to follow without all the ‘extras’.
• Specifically, what is the 3ø load? Who or what needs “208 to 228V”? Please, would you furnish complete nameplate data on the equipment?
• Are there any phase-to-neutral or phase-to-ground loads connected to the 2-wire 1ø circuit serving the phase converter, on the converter load terminals or within the appliance?
• Are 210/210/204V measured at the appliance line terminals?
• What are the per-phase currents at the appliance line terminals? What are the per-leg currents on the converter line terminals?
• What about the appliance operation is unsatisfactory related to operating voltage?
[This message has been edited by Bjarney (edited 01-11-2004).]