ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
J
Juan Offline OP
I'm having a problem getting an Electrician. My HR department has no Idea of what I need. I keep getting resumes of people that sometime during there life they saw a breaker. What I'm looking for is a Maintenance Electrician. A real one. I would appreciate if someone could E-mail me a real Maintenance Electrician resume so that I can give it to my HR department and tell them that that's what I'm looking for. Maybe if someone is looking for a Job you can send me yours. We are in Torrance, CA.

S
The reality Juan, is that many companies simply operate on a crisis management basis, so your 'maintenace electrician'will most likely have a carear that includes more 'putting out fires' that that of true maintenance in the preventitive sense.

My quess is this is probably why your getting the slackers insinuated, because the real deal may find your HR dept beyond hope.

Juan,

You can try putting in a "salary commensurate with experience" phrase in an Ad and see who shows up.

I think in many cases the salary offered may not be enough to attract anyone with serious experience.

Bill

Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard