ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21611 - 02/06/03 06:32 PM Help finding a switch
static Offline
Loc: Detroit,MI, USA
Hello,

I am trying to find a dual single pole lighted switch. The kind with one switch on top of the other that flips side ways.
I would like one of the switches to have a light when it is off. I found a Levition Decora style, but I would like the normal kind not the Decora. Do they make this?
Thanks,

Static
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#21612 - 02/06/03 11:40 PM Re: Help finding a switch
frenchelectrican Offline
Loc: Wi/ Paris France { France for ...
yes they do make it i know one companie is eagle eletric co i dont rember the web address but i know they do make it and pass and seymour do make it my best thing to do is stop at one of electal suppy centre and maybe they can find one on the shelf and mind that the cost is not really cheap for this version i did got one with both upper et lower toggle switch in 3 WAY !!! that is the toughest one to find

merci marc

#21613 - 02/07/03 03:44 PM Re: Help finding a switch
Electric Eagle Offline
Loc: Alpharetta, GA
Every device manufacturer makes a combo switch. The problem is going to be finding one with lighted toggles.

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals