My wife just got the details on an incident that happened Sunday. One of her handymen decided shoving a can that fell out of the ceiling was within his skill level. (against policy) He was up on a ladder when he got zapped and fell.
Fortunately it was nothing serious but she finally heard the story.
He did not trip the breaker or even turn off the light at the wall
He just turned the dimmer down to around 10-15% "so if he got shocked it wouldn't be bad"
The servers were watching and thought that was the funniest thing they ever heard. This bounced around the kitchen for a few days before it got back to her.