Martin Luther King Jr Day Cloudy with a chance of snow showers. High in the upper teens to lower 20s. Southwest wind at 10 to 20 mph...becoming northwest. Chance of snow 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers or flurries. Low zero to 10 below. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers or flurries. High zero to 10 above. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers or flurries. Low zero to 10 below. Chance of snow 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers or flurries. High zero to 5 above. Thursday Partly cloudy. Low zero to 5 below and high in the lower teens. Friday A chance of snow. Low zero to 10 below and high in the upper teens. Saturday A chance of snow. Low zero to 5 below and high in the upper teens.
well there's my week....being the 'crusty' new englander it's somewhat taboo to complain..... yet yellin' 'bring it on' on the ladder to keep warm ain't cuttin' it.... ok , now you southwestern sparkies can rub it in......
On Long Island we're a couple degrees warmer, but not much. Just curious, what is the coldest that you can feel comfortable with working outside? With me I think it's about 32 give or take only a few degrees. Below that I'm a non-starter.
Loc: young harris georgia usa
Paul i'm in north Ga.I'm looking out my window and seeing 2.5 inches of snow.Yesterday morning at 7 a.m. it was 3 below zero. Actual temp not wind chill. Snow has been here since thursday.Supposed to be up to the low 40's by tommorrow.Freezing rain and sleet by thursday. so much for the sunny south!
Here in northern NJ, I looked at the thermometer and saw that it was ZERO. I don't mind the cold too much, but even that is cold to me. I was walking around a construction site where there is a five story building going up. The temp. was 15 with a stiff wind. I felt bad for the boys working on the steel trying to work.
ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals