ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195006 - 07/05/10 07:57 PM Headed for greener pastures???
sparkync Offline
Loc: NC
I was just about ready to put my sign up anywhere I could to get a decent paying job, no matter where it might be
(except maybe Iraq or Afganistan)then my wife says she needs me here to help with the grandkids shocked I was feeling like a pioneer in search of work(just got through reading the books " Little House on The Prarie" smile Well looks like I'll have to hang around and keep pressing the battle. Thought about going into pressure washing driveways, but still I would have to invest about
$1000.00 probably for a good pressure washer. Already got quiet a bit invested in electrical advertisement and taxes..Of course I can't really see my tax investment as a good investment. Oh well maybe uncle sam will have a change of heart crazy
Well Sorry guys, I guess someone just missed out on a good worker. I always do my best and try to do it quick as possible to save money on the job, but I do love my grandkids.
I hope you see some humor in this, it beats crying cry
Business, Office, Estimating, Legal:
#195027 - 07/06/10 05:25 PM Re: Headed for greener pastures??? [Re: sparkync]
sparky Offline
If i had to do it over, i'd go into high finance

those guys never seem to loose!

~S~
#195031 - 07/06/10 06:49 PM Re: Headed for greener pastures??? [Re: sparky]
HotLine1 Offline

Loc: Brick, NJ USA
Without getting political...a NJ School Superintendent...better side of $200K for most. Or Police Chief? I'm quite sure you guys hear some of the NJ 'dirt' with bene's, buy-outs, golden parachutes, etc.

SparkyNC:

Hang in there guy, if you can. It's got to get better.

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 51
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 17
Trumpy 16
Ruben Rocha 13

Newest Members
clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN, Regitest2, sureshazhagai

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals