ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
2 members (gfretwell, Scott35), 262 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
I was just about ready to put my sign up anywhere I could to get a decent paying job, no matter where it might be
(except maybe Iraq or Afganistan)then my wife says she needs me here to help with the grandkids shocked I was feeling like a pioneer in search of work(just got through reading the books " Little House on The Prarie" smile Well looks like I'll have to hang around and keep pressing the battle. Thought about going into pressure washing driveways, but still I would have to invest about
$1000.00 probably for a good pressure washer. Already got quiet a bit invested in electrical advertisement and taxes..Of course I can't really see my tax investment as a good investment. Oh well maybe uncle sam will have a change of heart crazy
Well Sorry guys, I guess someone just missed out on a good worker. I always do my best and try to do it quick as possible to save money on the job, but I do love my grandkids.
I hope you see some humor in this, it beats crying cry

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
S
If i had to do it over, i'd go into high finance

those guys never seem to loose!

[Linked Image from seeker401.files.wordpress.com]

~S~

Without getting political...a NJ School Superintendent...better side of $200K for most. Or Police Chief? I'm quite sure you guys hear some of the NJ 'dirt' with bene's, buy-outs, golden parachutes, etc.

SparkyNC:

Hang in there guy, if you can. It's got to get better.

John

Link Copied to Clipboard