ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#180906 - 09/15/08 04:30 PM Question about name changes
GA76JW Offline
Loc: Suwanee, GA USA
I am just curious if there is a way to change my name up a little. I have been a member here since I started in the trade and always read the boards. I don't have much to contribute as I tend to soak in all the information and re-use it in my day-to-day activities.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. This Thursday (Sept 18) is my last day of school. I will be turning out with 28 other apprentices and starting my new career as a Journeyman Wireman. It has been a long run, but it flew by so fast. I will always be an apprentice to the trade as there is always something new to learn and do. I just want to switch up my username name to something like "GA76JW".

I was wondering if this was possible or if I would need to completely re-register or just keep my uername all together. I guess looking back I never really thought about this day when I picked my username. It seemed so far off that it didn't even cross my mind at the time. Any help is always appreciated.

Philip

Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#180907 - 09/15/08 06:00 PM Re: Question about name changes [Re: GA76JW]
Admin Offline

Administrator
Loc: NY, USA
Philip,

I think it can be done, but haven't tried it yet.
Send me a pm letting me know if that's the name you want for sure and we'll give it a try.

Bill
#180943 - 09/17/08 10:00 AM Re: Question about name changes [Re: Admin]
kinetic Offline
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Congratz on the Graduation.

Edited by kinetic (09/17/08 10:00 AM)

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals