When I was at school, the major point of warning was the overhead and easily climable railway electrification. We were told that poking sticks near them from the bridges would cause immediate death!
Rotherham has a National Grid 400kV switching station and the place is riddled with overhead lines. They must know of the danger surely or the schools are doing a pretty poor job of frightening them.
The dangers of these things was drummed into us from about 6 and continued each year until we were 16.
When we were 15, we had a speaker in who asked whether we thought a 13A socket had enough electricity to kill, some of us said no! Not sure how he worked it out but he said there was 5 times the amount required for a fatal shock.
I took my time, I hurried up, The choice was mine, I didn't think enough