ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#173251 - 01/06/08 08:28 AM Welcome back
dilydalyer Offline
Loc: tennessee
Again,if this is in wrong forum,pardon me.My nephew introduced me to this site 4 or 5 years ago.He was and is an electrical contractor but I wasn't but am now.I still came here and you guys made me feel welcome.Anyways,he's been gone for a couple of years with personal problems but he's back now and last night he got a computer again and called me up to get this address so he could visit.I don't know his call name but we'll call him A Y.I'd just like to welcome him back.He is one of the most professional non jackleg electricians I know and in the hustle and bustle of the get er done trade,inspired me to do the same every chance I get and he inspired me after 15 years to take master exam.Just letting you guys know you got a good one back on the team..........thanks.
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#173296 - 01/06/08 09:26 PM Re: Welcome back [Re: dilydalyer]
Trumpy Offline

Loc: SI,New Zealand
Gidday there,
Is the guy you are referring to from Florida?
Would that masked man please come forward.......
#173326 - 01/07/08 03:36 PM Re: Welcome back [Re: Trumpy]
dilydalyer Offline
Loc: tennessee
Yeah,he's from Pensacola.I called him to day and he was working late and I told him to check the board.He said it's been 3 yrs since he posted and said he couldn't remember his nick but thought the word "common" was in it.Maybe we'll hear from him soon.

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
KrmtFrg, Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals