ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#168817 - 09/16/07 12:18 PM Access control
sawdust454 Offline
Loc: Waynesboro, Va USA
Anybody here install access control systems? Specifically Honeywell pass point plus. I have an ademco 6139 keypad that I cannot clear the open circuit fault, despite the fact I have entered the correct code of 00 and every other code up to code 31. The main logic board on this system cannot be communicated with by my pc. This all occured after updating the firmware, which completed correctly. any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Ron
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#168820 - 09/16/07 09:09 PM Re: Access control [Re: sawdust454]
WESTUPLACE Offline
Loc: Kingwood, TX USA
I work on both Passpoint Express & Plus. Do you have no communication with the computer (connection fails) you may need to do a full reset. Is the fault in the com between the panel and the computer? Just replaced a power supply board on a panel, lost one of 2 voltages. also had com problems. Honeywell customer service is good, they will give you help, just may take a while to get tech assist on the phone. Is

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN, Regitest2

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals