I remember visiting my father-in-law some years ago at his new apartment (in New Orleans) and he told me that he would get a shock whenever he took a shower from the water spray! Of course, being my in-law I promptly told him he was nuts. The next morning when I was in the shower, I'll be darned if the same thing didn't happen to me! I went outside and crawled under the house (no basements on most houses in New Orleans, you know) and I noticed a piece of romex with a tear in the insulation near the water line. It wasn't secured and neither was the pipe. Everytime you turned on the shower, the pipe would move around and come in contact with the wire! Who would've guessed that I'd have to apologize to him??