ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#15153 - 10/09/02 05:49 AM New Jersey Masters Exam(info)
yooper Offline
Loc: Michigan
I;m planning to take the New Jersey Masters Exam. Are there any classes I could take to prepare for it???,Not the standard code classes. I carry licenses in several states and know that each state has a little different Format. Any Info on that state ????
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#15154 - 10/09/02 01:18 PM Re: New Jersey Masters Exam(info)
HotLine1 Offline

Loc: Brick, NJ USA
YOOPER:
I have an address and phone number for an instructor here in NJ that also does Delaware.

As you did not post an e-mail address in your profile, I can't send it to you. The webmaster/moderator at this site MAY not allow the posting of such info. If the webmaster/moderator allows it, I will post it, or you can e-mail me back.
As 66 says (disclaimer) I am not receiving monetary gain from the suggested instructor(s), and am passing on the info as a courtesy.

John

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
KrmtFrg, Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals