Now there's an understatement!.
Any idea what voltage line the worker contacted?
With the accident being inside a sub-station, I'd imagine it wouldn't be a low voltage shock.
Hmmm, and it happened early on a Monday morning, this raises a few questions as to the worker's fitness to be working around Live lines.
Even so, he must have had bare skin exposed to actually touch the conductor.
Any idea what was being done at the time of the accident, George?.
Like you said, too much of this sort of thing happens, but what can you do?.
Let's face it, these days if you're not young, you're old - Red Green