ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#148597 - 12/06/06 05:07 PM Contractor electrocuted
32VAC Offline
Registered: 06/28/04
Posts: 202
Loc: Alice Springs, NT, Australia
December 07, 2006 11:04am
Article from: AAP

A MAN was electrocuted as he worked in an air-conditioning vent of an electrical goods supplier in central NSW.

The 26-year-old contractor was working on the roof of Kaye's Electrical in West Dubbo about 1.30pm (AEDT) when the accident happened.

"The police were called to the scene of the accident yesterday afternoon but we still can't release the name of the man," Inspector Dave Minehan of Dubbo police said today.

"WorkCover are conducting their own investigation into this matter and we are preparing a report for the coroner."

A spokesman for Kaye's Electrical said the man was a contractor called in to repair the air-conditioning.,23599,20886860-1702,00.html
Arc Flash PPE Clothing, LOTO & Insulated Tools

Member Spotlight
Member Since: 08/22/05
Posts: 44
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9
Newest Members
KrmtFrg, Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals