2 workmen hurt in electrical accident
UNION-TRIBUNE, February 12, 2002

Two workmen were burned when one touched a live wire on the roof of a group-housing facility in Grant Hill yesterday. The accident occurred at Bay View Transitional Housing on 26th Street, near J Street, at 2:50 p.m., San Diego police said. The men were trying to replace a blown fuse when one of the men touched a live wire with a screwdriver, police said. The resulting explosion burned one man on his hands and forearms, the other on his face. They were taken to UCSD Medical Center's burn unit.