ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#147060 - 12/09/01 09:25 AM Sign worker electrocuted
SAFTENG Offline
Member
Registered: 09/04/01
Posts: 136
Loc: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Sign worker electrocuted

WELLINGTON - An Amarillo man died Thursday night when he was electrocuted while working on a sign. Thomas Franklin Bittle, 40, an employee of Hoarel Sign Co. in Amarillo, was working on the Dairy Queen sign in Wellington out of a bucket on a hydraulic lift when he apparently was electrocuted at about 7 p.m., according to Collingsworth County Sheriff's Department Deputy Steve Hartman. The deputy said Bittle was taken by ambulance to Collingsworth General Hospital, where he died.
Top
Arc Flash PPE Clothing, LOTO & Insulated Tools

Member Spotlight
Member Since: 07/05/02
Posts: 8211
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box


Who's Online
0 registered (), 72 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
 
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
 
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 47
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 19
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9
 
Newest Members
KrmtFrg, Stack, Scotto, Freecrowder, clee512

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals