Do any of you guys use LSF(Low Smoke and Fume) cables?.
I've noticed that these are becoming more popular, in the last couple of years.
Certainly makes sense, because when ordinary PVC burns, it gives off all sorts of nasty chemicals, including Hydrochloric Acid, which means if you have a fire in a switch-board, it normally means replacing all of the MCB's and cables due to acid attack. What are your thoughts on this new LSF stuff?.
Let's face it, these days if you're not young, you're old - Red Green