by Tjia1981
10/23/16 12:08 PM
Son of Sparky
by HotLine1
10/20/16 07:43 PM
Speaking of Plugmold ...
by gfretwell
10/17/16 02:37 PM
Broken battery charger? Check for cobwebs!
by gfretwell
10/17/16 02:30 PM
New in the Gallery:
12.5A through 0.75mm˛ flex (just out of curiosity)
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
gfretwell 14
HotLine1 7
ghost307 7
renosteinke 6
Potseal 4
Who's Online
1 registered (gfretwell), 313 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#127511 - 08/01/01 10:16 PM Ideas for Schematics to post
Scott35 Offline

Broom Pusher and

Loc: Anaheim, CA. USA
Hi everyone,

I know this has been asked before, and you have commented time and time again - but my short term memory needs to be upgraded, due to many kernal failures

So, once again I would like to poll the audiance for any ideas as to what types of electrical stuff you would like to see a Schematic posted for.

It will take a few weeks, so be paitient.

Feel free to send ideas to me directly by E-Mail [adst at SoCA dot com, or adst at pacbell dot net]. Otherwise leave a post to this topic.

BTW: The Panel Schedule worked out sort of OK in the Tech Ref section. I need to do some fancy pants stuff to get them on-line, but in the meantime, let me know if you are interested in these. They use Excel 97

Scott SET
Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!

#127512 - 08/02/01 03:37 PM Re: Ideas for Schematics to post
golf junkie Offline

Loc: York, NE

Funny you should ask, I was just thinking about this today.

I'm interested in the schematic/operation of a rotophase unit used to derive three phase power from a single phase service.

They are very common here on irrigation machines. If there is no three phase line nearby it is much cheaper to install a rotophase than run a high voltage line several miles.

thanks for asking,

I look at most all of the schematics that you post. I don't always post a comment unless I have a specific question. Don't conclude that just because you don't get a lot of feedback or questions that your schematics aren't of value. They are a great educational tool.....keep up the good work.

#127513 - 08/02/01 06:38 PM Re: Ideas for Schematics to post

This is my "me too" to GJ's post script. If I don't comment that means that I appreciated it but didn't have any question.

If I comment, that means that I appreciated it and would like more information about it.

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals