The house I live in now was built in 2005, and I've found a few "built in a barn" quality issues here and there.. (& made the builder fix em
1. Arc fault for the master bedroom outlets would trip as soon as anything was plugged in. I found an outlet where someone felt the need to strip about 2" off the neutral and the ground was contacting it..
2. There's an outlet in my living room thats about 3" higher than all the rest. Being it's near the fireplace I'm assuming the gasline was in the way.. I put a plant in front of it.
3. I'm not sure how this one slipped through, but there's NO switched outlet or ceiling light in the living room! (which I didn't even notice for about a month
4. The cheapo Leviton outlets have already begun losing grip and are sporadically being replaced with Hubbell. (Now my wife complains it take too much effort to plug in her hairdryer