Are there any charges being filed ??
Much the same type of setup was the cause of THIS
What isn't mentioned in this particular article is that the "fence" was actually a wire strung intentionally around the pool by a caretaker, who ran it to house current.
It was put in to stop the dogs from peeing in the pool.
The son fell into the pool after hitting the wire. His father, arriving later, saw him face down, jumped in, and was electrocuted.
A third family member was injured badly when he tried to retrieve the other 2, but was saved when his wife pulled the wire out of the pool with a rubber sandal.
A real tragedy
Sometimes stupidity and ignorance should be rewarded with prison time