Joe: Well, I guess I can start out - I know I won't get them all, but the ones that seem to be the most obvious:
1. No cover on the box,
2. No bushings or anti-shorts on any of these connectors,
3. Wrong type of connector used for the AC cable at 9:00 (loose connector, also),
4. No grounding to speak of, except the inadequate backwrap on the older romex at 3:00 - looks kinda like one on the 14-2-G at 12:00 also,
5. Looks like someone trying to pass off a red or orange wire as a white,
6. Might be a wire-fill issue in this little box,
7. Conductors probably not the proper length for extending outside the box,
8. If OC protection for this circuit is 20 amp, the 14-2-G romex is in trouble.
That's about all that's obvious to me. I don't know if it's a violation or not, but I don't have a lot of faith in those wirenut splices.