This is your chance to comment on Canadian Electrical Code Part 1 proposed revisions and interpretation issues (subjects) for the 2006' code cycle.
The Part 1 committee refers to each proposed revisions or interpretations as "subjects". Each subject is assigned a subject number e.g. "Subject No.3168 ". When I receive a Subject I will forward each as an "Adobe Acrobat PDF file".
Please reply with comments regarding the attached Part 1 Subject by May 06th.2004'
. When replying please indicate agreement or disagreement with the Sub-committee's recommendation
* Subject 3168 Handling of Rejected Proposals by Part I, Appendix C8,1,3,4
- 72k PDF
* Subject 3145 Use of End Fittings, Rule 12-2200(6)
- 86k PDF
* Subject 3119 Use of Arc Welding Cable, Rule 50-014(2)
- 73k PDF
* Subject 3095-68 Cord-connected Hydromassage Bathtubs, Rules 68-300, 68-302 and 68-306
- 90k PDF
* Subject 3070 Request for an Interpretation, Rule 6-300(2)
- 77k PDF
* Subject 3058 Warning Notices, Rule 36-006(1)(e)
- 92k PDF
* Subject 2989 GFCIs in Patient Care Areas, Rule 24-106(3) & (4)
- 233k PDF
* Subject 2822 Clarification of Fire Pump Circuit, Rule 32-212
- 157k PDF
* Subject 2732-68 Communication Equipment Near Pools, Rules 60-400(3) and 68-070
- 80 PDF