ECN Forum
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Polish Electrician - 03/13/03 09:31 AM
Date:2/11/2003
Time:2:22:54 AM (CST)
Name:Wies?aw
E-mail: smallboy@poczta.onet.pl
Referred by: message from Poland

Comments: My name is Wieslaw. My nickname is Megabajt.
I am a polish electrician. I invite
- www.ise.pl. It is www of polish electricians
Posted By: C-H Re: Polish Electrician - 03/13/03 12:26 PM
Hey, they have a forum as large as ECN! In Polish.
http://www.ise.pl/forum/
Posted By: j a harrison Re: Polish Electrician - 03/13/03 06:22 PM
good forum,

Its a shame i dont speak polish !!

John H
Posted By: SvenNYC Re: Polish Electrician - 03/13/03 06:24 PM
Would be interesting if some anglo-phone Polish electricians would join this board! [Linked Image]
Posted By: pauluk Re: Polish Electrician - 03/15/03 10:09 AM
Second that. Do we have any Polish sparkies reading the forum? Don't be afraid to come on in and join us; even if your English isn't very good, I'm sure we'll understand you. I'm also sure that your English will be much better than our Polish! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Polish Electrician - 03/16/03 03:22 AM
Paul,
I would Third that, we are starting to be a truly International Forum, here. [Linked Image]
Nice to see that Dapo has come on-line for us, for the Australian perspective on Electrical matters.
It's all good. [Linked Image]
Posted By: jacek Re: Polish Electrician - 03/17/03 06:45 PM
Hallo!

My name is Jacek. I'am from Poland, exactly form ise.pl. Thanks for yours innvitation.

Now I'am a registered user of this forum and for the begining I try to read your discutions.

I will recomend this forum in our newsleter and after that, I think some people from Poland will join ECN forum.

Best regards!
Jacek.
Posted By: j a harrison Re: Polish Electrician - 03/17/03 06:52 PM
Jacek,

I and the rest of the members of ECN would like to welcome you to our little get together.

If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask, we are all here for the same reason.

John H (English Electrician)
Posted By: pauluk Re: Polish Electrician - 03/17/03 10:43 PM
Hello Jacek, and welcome to ECN! Glad you decided to join us.

Maybe you could tell us a little about your wiring practices in Poland. What sort of circuit arrangements are commonly used, what type of earth systems you use, and so on?
Posted By: C-H Re: Polish Electrician - 03/26/03 07:19 AM
Haha! Now I know for certain that we have a number of readers from Poland here... Let's see if we can entice them to join the debate?
© ECN Electrical Forums