ECN Forum
Posted By: electure Mark's Been Busy - 04/07/05 11:08 AM
Here's a link to pics of e57's project of the last month.
http://www.markhellerelectric.com/bar/bar.htm

Thanks, Mark!
Posted By: renosteinke Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/07/05 02:27 PM
Awesome!
Posted By: Ryan_J Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/07/05 04:46 PM
Outstanding!

Mark, can use some of these in my 8 hour classes?
Posted By: renosteinke Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/08/05 12:13 AM
Second thought...see the thread "bending EMT"...that job is so far from this one in terms of craftsmanship that words fail me.
Posted By: e57 Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/09/05 07:42 AM
Thanks Gents!

There was much more to those projects... Next ime I'm there I take some more and better pic's.

There is about 7000' of 1/2", 4000' 3/4", 800' 2 1/2", and 40,000' of wire packed into 33,000sq' on three areas for two tenants. All done in 3 months by various sized crews from 3 - 12 guys. Most of which are damn good and could not have done it without them, a few I am still cleaning up after.... Although my punch list is small.
Posted By: iwire Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/10/05 09:40 AM
Great looking work Mark, hats off to you and your crew. [Linked Image]

Bob
Posted By: pdh Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/11/05 04:53 PM
I enjoy seeing pictures like this of work you guys are proud of. If more electricians and contractors would put pictures of their work online (such as at their own web sites) it might make it easier for people like me to choose or recommend a contractor for one of my clients (when such work needs to be done, like when putting in a new computer room). I'd rather shop around for quality than price (though it still matters to clients).
Posted By: e57 Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/19/05 10:24 PM
I added a few more pic's to this.
Posted By: pauluk Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/20/05 11:54 AM
A lot of hard work there, with excellent results!
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Mark's Been Busy - 04/20/05 01:48 PM
Wow!, [Linked Image]
Great work Mark. [Linked Image]
Thanks for providing the link, it's good to see some new, neat work for a change.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SolarPowered Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/18/06 09:24 PM
Mark,

I notice that a bunch of cats seem to have invaded the photos on your link. [Linked Image]
Posted By: jdevlin Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/19/06 03:10 AM
You get to see someone's vacation pics if click on some of pics to get a larger version.
Posted By: walrus Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/19/06 11:50 AM
I was wondering if I was the only one getting vacation pics [Linked Image]

The ones that come up as work pics show some great conduit work.
Posted By: macmikeman Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/20/06 12:20 AM
That looked like Puerto Rico to me when I clicked on the photo to enlarge it.
Posted By: electure Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/20/06 10:16 AM
The files have, I think, been accidentally overwritten.
This is one of the reasons we like to put images on the ECN server, rather than just linking to someone else's site.
Posted By: e57 Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/22/06 01:38 AM
Sorry Gent's, yep, that was Peurto Rico, and maybe some of St. Thomas... Looks like I over-written the files.... With some vacation pic's [Linked Image]

Anyway, that stretch of walkway around old San Juan had about 10 cats per 100' for 2.5 miles! On the way back, I saw a woman with a shopping cart full of cat-food feeding ALL of them.... And in case you might be wondering why I was pointing at all of the sentinal boxes... I was saying "look, another Port-a-john" they all smell like one on a hot day.... [Linked Image]

Anyway, I'll see if I can locate the correct pic's
Posted By: e57 Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/22/06 02:21 AM
OK all back to normal. Remember to refresh your browser...

Scott, if you would like to put them on the ECN server.... http://www.markhellerelectric.com/DSCN0005.JPG
through http://www.markhellerelectric.com/DSCN0025.JPG

And.... If anyone is going to Carribean, I suggest you try the Angostura 1824 , if you like it, buy a case! You may not be able to find it elsewhere. Better than most $150/btl brandies and scotch, I highly reccomend it.
Posted By: Dnkldorf Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/22/06 02:32 AM
>>>The ones that come up as work pics show some great conduit work.<<<<

I concur, mark does some real top shelf work...Kudos

Dnk..
Posted By: e57 Re: Mark's Been Busy - 03/22/06 03:03 AM
Some more images are avalable at http://www.bararch.com/site.php click Portfolio>Commercial>543 Howard St It's thier Office, and did not want to see conduit, unless it looked good....
© ECN Electrical Forums