tear it out.

Submitted by NORCAL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 07-28-2004).]
Posted By: Bjarney Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 07/29/04 12:27 AM
One feature that used to qualify pushmatic over competitors was that it was the absolute cheapest if boltdown breakers were specified.

[At least ITE’s on-off handle positions were not diametrically opposite to every other molded-case breaker on the planet like stab-loks.]
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 07/30/04 07:24 AM
Ahhh, Now thats a nice find there [Linked Image] I came across one of those once on a duplex.. Only All N One X 2 service I've ever seen! Whats the rating for each section? 100A?

-Randy
Posted By: electure Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 07/30/04 11:07 AM
This must look verrrry strange to you guys back East, where you don't have all in one services, ehh?

I've never run across a multiple service in Pushmatic (or stablok).
As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing any multiple all in one services of any brand, just multiple meter/mains.
Posted By: NORCAL Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 07/30/04 12:45 PM
The mains are 100 A.
Posted By: CharlieE Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 08/01/04 09:45 PM
This panelboard is actually old enough to be a Bulldog PushMatic and not ITE. [Linked Image]
Posted By: SolarPowered Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 08/02/04 01:07 AM
It's a little hard to make out with the focus being as it it, but I believe that the bottom of the label says, "Bulldog Electric Products of Los Angles."
Posted By: NORCAL Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 08/02/04 04:38 AM
The label does say "Bulldog Electric Products of Los Angeles". There is a number of mid 1960's homes locally W/ Bulldog Electric all in one panels using EQ frame breakers (including my neighbor) around. I recall reading that I-T-E Circuit Breaker Co. bought Bulldog in the 1950's but,could be wrong, it would not be the first time and it wont be the last.

PS Nobody has commented about the duplex receptacle to the left [Linked Image] I had better duck for cover on that one. I forgot the meter jaws are stamped "BEPLA".
Posted By: DetroiterRob Re: A Rare Find Indeed - Pushmatic - 08/02/04 06:16 AM
hey is that ground up i see over there [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums