ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy JoeKP's ever growing collection - 12/19/08 10:40 AM
Pics and comments submitted by Joe KP:

Hey everyone, just thought to post some good pics for you to all see, I will be adding more on as I get them!:

This is in a little room outside of my study hall at my school, this is carrying 120Volts, and is still live!:

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]

This is in a boiler room where my dad works
I don't know if this is a violation, but just wanted to show the good work **cough** (this was not done by him):

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]

This is an exit door at a local grocery store, is it a violation for the draped wire on the door?:

[Linked Image from electricalphotos.com]

This is an outlet in the boys locker room at my school, from what I've heard this has been like this for a few years, and the janitors say that this isn't dangerous...

I was wondering if this was a violation or not? this is LP Gas mixed with an outlet, this is in my Science class
my last one for now is an old pic that I have had for a while now, and this is a view of one of my friends super desk, this is all still in use today(count the violations):

Posted By: JoeKP Re: JoeKP's ever growing collection - 12/19/08 04:48 PM
Thanks Mike, ill PM you when i get more smile
Posted By: JoeKP Re: JoeKP's ever growing collection - 12/19/08 04:50 PM
my last one for now is an old pic that I have had for a while now, and this is a view of one of my friends super desk, this is all still in use today(count the violations):

[Linked Image from i245.photobucket.com]
Posted By: WireNuts29 Re: JoeKP's ever growing collection - 12/20/08 03:28 AM
I love when the low voltage guys run their wires on the door like that. it's most likely a detex door alarm, not really a violation, just hack.it kinda looks like that 4" sq in the boiler rm is hanging from a soldered copper pipe..not sure
Posted By: JoeKP Re: JoeKP's ever growing collection - 12/21/08 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by WireNuts29
it kinda looks like that 4" sq in the boiler rm is hanging from a soldered copper pipe..not sure

nope, the pipe on both sides of the box is all thats holding it
© ECN Electrical Forums