ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Working space? - 05/12/06 04:05 AM
A local restaraunt decided to enclose some space in the back, including the "walk-in" cooler.

Looking at the HVAC equipment atop the cooler, and the way the new roof was cut around the boxes.... do you think there are working space issues here?

- renosteinke
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mamills Re: Working space? - 05/12/06 01:43 PM
Not only workspace issues for the refrigeration equipment and it's disconnect, but also a problem encasing what appears to be a J-Box or pull box (partly below the new roof, partly above) from that exterior MDP.

Seems like I remember seeing this pic in the not too distant past - the MDP is a Zinsco, isn't it? I'll bet they are planning to store a lot of junk in front of it eventually [Linked Image].

Pretty sorry overall design for the roof [Linked Image].

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 05-12-2006).]
Posted By: renosteinke Re: Working space? - 05/13/06 04:13 AM
MA, you probably saw some of this stuff on the fringes of other pics I've submitted, focusing on different issues.... like the light (once was outside, now poking through the roof, like the J-box).

I try to take my pics to illustrate one or two things; of course, the hacks out there are never content to just do one thing wrong- so the same job often provides me with LOTS of pictures.
© ECN Electrical Forums