ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Falling Poco Lines... - 05/15/04 10:59 PM
Came across all this in one morning.... I'll let the pics speak for themselves!

-Randy (Lostazhell)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Admin Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/15/04 11:01 PM
more:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: electure Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/16/04 11:50 AM
I want the lemon on top in pic 2.

Can you imagine somebody with one of those "pruning poles" (with the saw and rope operated cutter) picking around up there? [Linked Image]
...S
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/18/04 06:08 AM
We got lemons out the wazoo here! There must be some safer ones to pick! But if you insist, I'll tell Anahiem Power to pull it down with a hotstick when they replace the insulator & lines [Linked Image]

-Randy
Posted By: NORCAL Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/19/04 01:50 AM
With it being an old Zinsco, a FD practice burn would be a better choice LOL.

P.S. is that main fusible?
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/19/04 07:22 AM
Yes Norcal... It's fusible... 100A Knife blades to make this Zinsco a little less hazardous! .. With some of the other things I saw at this place, I doub't they'll be any practice involved if this place ever burns... The MC cable entering the side of the panel was the admitted work of the homeowner after "a few 6 packs"... At least he was cool when I informed him MC cable isn't meant for outdoor use, & let me get rid of it! [Linked Image]

-Randy
Posted By: Scott35 Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/21/04 03:17 AM
When I saw the dangling landing Insulator + the Lemon Tree, I totally thought "Looks Like Old Anaheim Stuff" - brought on from the many, many, many-many-many times I have seen the same stuff during "Drive-By Lookings"
("Drive-By Lookings" = passing someone's House, seeing an odd yet eye catching Electrical scenario, turn around and drive by slowly to verify / become puzzled).

Scott35
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: Falling Poco Lines... - 05/21/04 04:30 AM
Oh... So its you that keeps making all the %#%@ U turns in front of me!!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

-Randy
© ECN Electrical Forums