ECN Forum
[Linked Image]

We sell all types of equipment and wiring too! See the guy on the ladder over in booth 32!
North or South America?

Part of me thinks South/Central America because of the huge case of napkins labelled "Servilletas", but then again, they could just have been imported -- what with global markets and containers being labelled in languages ranging from Albanian to Romanian. [Linked Image]

Then again, the dirt clumps hanging from all visible surfaces reminds me of the NYCTA Subway!!! [Linked Image]
That is a weird installation—high-security meter rings, but no receways between sockets.
This makes most American bad wiring look good. The above I would think would be classified as "dangerous, disconnect at once".
the funniest part is the locking meter rings.
Old thread, I know, but I have seen this type of stuff in flea markets and farmers markets in my area before. signature says it all.
Yeah they probably care more about the meter getting stolen rather than power.
Suprisingly, the more I look at it, the more familiar it seems. confused Bird crap and K&T enhances it! grin

The next time I am at a flea market, I will take lots of pics to show you some real code violations! mad
LOOks like 'work' I came upon in Tijuana!
A Golden Oldie!

smile
Bill
© ECN Electrical Forums