ECN Forum
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/01/01 12:13 PM
Please stop by NTT web.

http://www.nttinc.com

[This message has been edited by Joe Tedesco (edited 09-05-2001).]
Posted By: sparky Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/03/01 08:57 PM
i couldn't get registered... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/04/01 01:01 AM
sparky:

Please try again.

Posted By: resqcapt19 Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/05/01 02:29 PM
Joe,
Why do we need another board????????
I really have no interest in registering with MSN just to use your board. Mircosoft already has too much control of the computer industry and I avoid their products as much as possible. Plus it is blocked as a "non-business related site" here at work.
Don(resqcapt19)
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/05/01 10:37 PM
Don:

Your coments are appreciated. I have changed the NTT board to be a Private Board, so it will be available only to those who see some value in the material that will be posted there. I will advise all of the members there that this change has taken place,

PS: When Bill Gates runs for President of the US, I will vote for him!
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/05/01 11:08 PM
I have my copy of the 2002 NEC.

Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/05/01 11:10 PM
.....?

[This message has been edited by Joe Tedesco (edited 08-26-2002).]
Posted By: resqcapt19 Re: Grand Opening of NTT, Inc., Board - 09/05/01 11:18 PM
Joe,
I don't mean to imply that your posts don't have meaning because they do. I enjoy reading them and have learned from them. I just don't see the need for another board to cover the same material. I already participate in 5 and as more are added the input will be restricted on some because we just don't have the time to visit them all.

PS: If Gates runs for president, I move to another country. Don(resqcapt19)
I went there too, but when they wanted me to apply for a "passport" and give personal data, I left. I enjoy reading Joe's posts, but my desktop has enough links to bulletin boards and I find it difficult to keep up with them all, let alone email and normal surfing.
© ECN Electrical Forums