ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin More Goodies - 01/09/08 08:08 PM
from top to bottom:

Paulding porcelain 3way switch (Rescued from a dumpster in Missouri)
Paulding single pole toggle switch (from same dumpster)
Hubbel tandem blade plug (bought in a box of stuff here in AR)
Two METEOR branded Y taps (One bought here in AR, the other pulled from the dumpster in MO)
The tiny switch was odd to me, At first I thought it was a despard type, but it is too big for a bar, The back label is in japanese, but rated for 10A at 250VAC.
Crude composite(?) Monowatt Y tap with two receptacles (Bought in a thrift store, center contact in righthand socket is blown off, but still gives proper contact. Outlets have some bite left in em!)
Edison base to 2 prong adaptor (Pulled from MO dumpster as well)
Arrow Edison base to receptacle plug (box of stuff)
METEOR Side tapped splitter (Same thrift store as Monowatt splitter)

I'm always finding great stuff around here. The two PAULDING switches are still good too! As is the small japanese switch.

Cliff S
Hemingray

[Linked Image]
Posted By: EV607797 Re: More Goodies - 01/09/08 08:29 PM
Isn't it funny how some of these devices make you think that the electric chair is a safe place to sit down and take a break? Some of these old items just look plain dangerous (and they are)! Thanks for the pics. That's one of my favorite features of this site.
Posted By: Hemingray Re: More Goodies - 01/09/08 09:34 PM
I just collect these, but it is neat to find things like this. I especially couldn't pass up the porcelain three way. (BTW, the empty screw hole is jumpered internally to the terminal next to it)
Posted By: leland Re: More Goodies - 01/11/08 12:25 AM
I especially couldn't pass up the porcelain three way. (BTW, the empty screw hole is jumpered internally to the terminal next to it)

I never thoughtof saving things,(I'm rethinking).
I've no idea how much of this stuff I have tossed as junk.
Quite a bit I'm sure.
Posted By: Hemingray Re: More Goodies - 01/11/08 03:33 AM
I always save this stuff. even the old tslot outlets. lol
© ECN Electrical Forums