ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy **Welcome New Members!!** - 02/03/07 06:43 AM
Been a while since we had a thread like this.
If you would like to introduce yourself, here is the place to do it.
The floor is open!. [Linked Image]
Posted By: dilydalyer Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 02/03/07 02:51 PM
I ve been signed up for a couple o weeks but my nephew-electrical contractor- got me to looking at this site a couple o yrs ago.Been doing elec-work for about 15 yrs and gonna sit for test this yr here in florida.Trying not to let the fact that I'm 41 deter me:{
Posted By: Roger Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 02/03/07 03:44 PM
Good idea Mike.

Welcome Dilydalyer. Good luck on your exam, and 41 is young. [Linked Image]

Roger
Posted By: electure Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 02/04/07 12:14 AM
I'd like to join in welcoming all the new people, and also encourage any of you that haven't joined up yet to please do so!!

Another thing, it would be great for you guys that haven't done so to send the Webmaster or one of us moderators your picture, so we can put it up in the "What Do You Look Like?" thread with the rest of our handsome and beautiful members. [Linked Image]
Again, WELCOME!
Posted By: plcline67 Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 03/06/07 02:47 PM
Hi,
Patrick here. I live in the southern part of West Virginia. I've been signed up here for a few months now. So far just reading posts and trying to pick up on a few things.

I'm new to the profession. I just passed my apprentice test a couple of months ago. (Anotherone getting a late start in this field, 39.) Im now working on my Journeyman license. I didn't realize it at the time, but the 2 year program I went thru in vocational school for Electronic Technology qualified me to take the Journeyman test in WV.

Anyway, I think this is a great site and I'm glad I found it!

[This message has been edited by plcline67 (edited 03-06-2007).]
Posted By: Hendrix Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 03/06/07 03:58 PM
Been around for a few months. From central NH it's too cold to work on a rough-in today so, i'm surfing and lurking

[This message has been edited by Hendrix (edited 03-07-2007).]
Posted By: NJ_WVUGrad Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 03/07/07 01:14 AM
What part of southern WV plcline67?
Posted By: ElJay Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 03/07/07 02:27 AM
Hello eveyone my name is Jason. I am from Spartanburg South Carolina. Been reading this board for a few months now. I've been licensed in S.C. for about 3 years. I do everything from Residential to Plc control work. Looks like a pretty good forum. Lot's of good info here.
Posted By: plcline67 Re: **Welcome New Members!!** - 03/07/07 03:45 AM
Hey NJ_WVUGrad,
I'm from the Bluefield WV area. Mercer county.
© ECN Electrical Forums