ECN Forum
Posted By: Dnkldorf E-conolights - 02/27/06 02:57 PM
Anyone use these fixtures?

Just curious how well they are and whether they are a comparable fixture to say Stonco and Raab...

They are pretty cheap...

Dnk...
Posted By: CTwireman Re: E-conolights - 02/27/06 04:10 PM
I have ordered from them and I was impressed. I would recommend them. I believer they are owned by Ruud Lighting.
Posted By: btsloan1 Re: E-conolights - 02/27/06 05:49 PM
I have ordered several of their flourescent wall packs and have had great success. My local supply house can't touch their prices on most fixtures and lamps. I would recommend them to anyone.
Posted By: qopanel Re: E-conolights - 02/28/06 01:26 AM
I believe you get what you pay for. We tried using their EM and Exit lights and have found that the cost of having to replace defective units costs way more than paying for quality fixtures. We wont use them to try and save a few bucks anymore. I do need to say tho, that they stand by their products and warrantees. But having to get new units for replacement though the mail system is a hassle, especially when you have final the next day.
Posted By: Dnkldorf Re: E-conolights - 02/28/06 03:27 AM
Good stuff guys...

I was looking at the wallpacks, 250W MH. They are $85 cheaper than my supplier, and look identical to them..

Any problems with bulbs?

Dnk..
Posted By: kencr Re: E-conolights - 02/28/06 03:42 AM
I just installed 36 of their 400 watt MH lowbays ... great price .. all worked fine ..came with Venture brand lamp
Posted By: Sandro Re: E-conolights - 02/28/06 04:32 AM
where are they made?
© ECN Electrical Forums