ECN Forum
Posted By: redwyernut I'm looking for this guy... - 04/19/05 03:19 AM
By the name of Don Lundkofski. He holds an exam prep class around GA. He is held in highest regards by another member of ECN.
However, I cannot seem to locate him. Any other recommendations will be appreciated. I've heard good and bad about TH's seminars and I want to hear what prior examinee's have to say before I sign up. I'm looking to have my masters(un) by the end of the year. Sending in my app. as soon as I get this matter to a resolution.
Thanks.
Posted By: GA76JW Re: I'm looking for this guy... - 04/19/05 05:42 PM
E-mail sent
Posted By: elektrikguy Re: I'm looking for this guy... - 04/20/05 12:35 AM
I took his course last year. I recommend him highly. No B.S course that deals directly with questions that can and most likely would be asked on the Georgia exam. Anyone from Georgia, I recommend this course over a "Florida" based class. 2 different exams administered by 2 different companies.
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: I'm looking for this guy... - 04/20/05 02:33 AM
Red, if you didn't find Don yet he will come on a list from the state when you request your application.
Posted By: redwyernut Re: I'm looking for this guy... - 04/24/05 02:43 AM
Eagle, right on. He's there on the review course info. in the packet from the state. THEN I see one at UGA and I can't help but think of all the hot CHICKS at UGA and I'm thinking, maybe I should take 2 courses?!?
© ECN Electrical Forums