ECN Forum
Posted By: glastron corrosion problems - 03/03/05 01:38 AM
look at the photos under the same title.
anyway I took the photos the the local AHJ then last friday state fire marshall shows up.privatly tells me thats the reason he's there.He is really steaming after seeing all the "under par" problems.today they fire me!reason: my behavior caused them to fail inspection. they have no idea that i brought him in because they would not correct the problems 6 months ago.I have copies of bids i submitted to them.Also got a really bad shock couple of weeks ago in that area and went to emergency room. what do ya think Time for a laywer?
Posted By: Dave55 Re: corrosion problems - 03/03/05 01:01 PM
Where are the photos???

Dave
Posted By: glastron Re: corrosion problems - 03/03/05 04:45 PM
in photos sub.for discussion.
Posted By: Jps1006 Re: corrosion problems - 03/03/05 04:49 PM
https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000852.html

Are you the reason they failed inspection or the reason they had inspection? Obviously the reason they failed is because of what's in the pictures.

Based on what I see and what you say, you probably did the right thing. It's just a shame it had to be done in a way that might seem a little sneaky to your (ex)employer.

As far as the lawsuit.... I'd be curious to hear specifically what you'd be suing for? I'm sure a lawyer could make a case for something, how legitimate might me another story.

[This message has been edited by Jps1006 (edited 03-03-2005).]
Posted By: Dave55 Re: corrosion problems - 03/03/05 05:01 PM
By get a lawyer I hope you mean to compensate you for the trip to the hospital, and not to get the job back.

Dave
Posted By: LK Re: corrosion problems - 03/03/05 10:28 PM
Quote:
"my behavior caused them to fail inspection."

Their behavior, caused them to fail inspection.
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: corrosion problems - 03/04/05 09:00 PM
Glastron & Gentlemen:
Please read my input/comments that I posted on the pic page.

John
© ECN Electrical Forums