ECN Forum
Posted By: goodwill This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 05:41 PM
I kind of jump around between this forum and about 4 other ones...this one seems to have by far the most activity day to day.(I see and recognize a lot of the same people on all the forums) I enjoy reading all your unique stories and problems.
Being a fairly new member here, just wanted to say I appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge and advice here!
Posted By: electricman2 Re: This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 05:49 PM
Welcome aboard. A lot knowledgeable folks here. Feel free to jump in. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Steve McKinney Re: This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 05:56 PM
You are right goodwill. Lot a "good stuff" here!

We are a meat and potatoes bunch!
Posted By: Big A Re: This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 06:10 PM
This is the best forum to talk shop. All the other ones I visit are mostly DIY'ers trying to get free advice on how to hang a ceiling fan. Welcome Goodwill
Posted By: goodwill Re: This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 07:36 PM
thanks for the welcome....
I've been enjoying looking for new posts everyday! I have to agree with the DIY comment about some other sites...you can usually tell pretty quick what someone's knowledge level is.
Posted By: Dave55 Re: This is the best Forum right now! - 11/03/04 09:55 PM
Definitely the most interesting & active. I visit another one for the archives, but on an hourly basis, not many posts.

Dave
© ECN Electrical Forums