ECN Forum
I recently tried to buy Tom Henry's "A Walk Through the Code" audio edition and learned that Tom Henry doesn't sell it anymore and doesn't have any back editions available.

I work full time as a commercial/industrial construction electrician and go to trade school full time studying Industrial Electric Technology. My job is currently four counties away from my home and five counties away from my school. I work six or seven days a week and spend up to four hours a day on the road. Having some tapes to study the code while I drive would sure help.

Does anyone know how I could find a used copy of either the video or audio versions of this set? I've tried eBay with no luck.

Also, are there any other Code tapes you could recommend. Most of the ones I've seen on the web are $400 to $600 and are made by people I've never heard of.

I sure appreciate any help anyone could give me on this.
Rags, is this what you are looking for?

http://www.code-electrical.com/bookstore2.html
What is everyone's opinion on these tapes? Are they whorth the price? Are they structured mostly for beginners or will they also be a great benefit for those already familiar with much of the code? Also, are there any such audio/video tapes that are more current than the '99 NEC?
© ECN Electrical Forums