ECN Forum
Posted By: rowdyrudy Off Topic but Funny - 05/19/04 08:08 PM
A neighbor (blond, 26, built like a dream) called me to help with her computer. She was trying to burn a CD. I kept a straight face until I got outside and then nearly choked laughing so hard. Her problem was she was trying to burn to the clear plastic filler that comes on top of the spindle set. I apologize to any blond females on the site but this one is a cover girl for airheads.
Rowdy
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Off Topic but Funny - 05/19/04 09:18 PM
Hey, Watchit with those 'Blonde' Jokes!!

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Electricmanscott Re: Off Topic but Funny - 05/19/04 10:45 PM
Rowdyrudy, any chance you are one of them? It is "BLONDE" not Blond. [Linked Image]
Posted By: rowdyrudy Re: Off Topic but Funny - 05/20/04 12:18 PM
American Heritage Dictionary lists "blond" with "blonde" as a variant. Webster's New American Dictionary lists "blond" and has no listing for "blonde".
Rowdy
Posted By: 480 kicks like a mule Re: Off Topic but Funny - 05/20/04 01:33 PM
Nice HOMEWORK....I think folks these days are so kwick to prove someone else wrong that they eventually become the center of the contraversy...I mispell all the time...and so wut ?....I will never tell you u kant spell or try to make u feel stoopid....I am a human bean like the rest of you...why kant we all just get along....also....I am a part-time edditer lookin' for work on the side...pleaze refer me to yur friendz...as I am a "cunning linguist "

Good Day Matey....throw another shrimp on the barbie.....
© ECN Electrical Forums