ECN Forum
Posted By: Bill Addiss See You Tomorrow? - 03/11/04 09:11 PM
Friday nite (03/12/2004) is our Scheduled Chat again. Time seems to fly by, doesn't it? [Linked Image]

Anyway, 9pm (U.S. EST) is the time, ECN Chat is the place. Your Forum Username and Password will get you in.

When you get there clicking on the Rooms Tab to the left of the chat window will show you the available rooms and the number of people in each. You can switch back and forth by double-clicking on a room.

Any suggestions for topics?

Bill
Posted By: Trumpy Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/12/04 09:18 AM
OK Bill,
I'm in for it!. [Linked Image]
I'd like to talk US conduit and EMT bending techniques.
Hope that there are a few others around that want to talk about this. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/12/04 07:40 PM
Anybody else?

Should I bring a Book just in case?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ryan_J Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/12/04 10:25 PM
I don't think I'll make it tonight...friends coming over with beer to watch March madness basketball.
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/13/04 07:08 PM
We missed you Ryan, but we had a good turnout!

Some topics included:
Generators, last year's Blackout, really BIG motors, Power factor, New Zealand Spider catching (?) and Tacos. [Linked Image]

We saw some new people there, and it was a good time!

Looking forward to next week!

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Roger Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/13/04 08:56 PM
I got in last night and was beat but the topics sound like alot of fun. I'll be there next week for sure.

Roger
Posted By: ga.sparky56 Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/13/04 10:53 PM
I missed it last nite,but I had some other obligations. Sounds like it was a good discussion,and I could have learned something.

But I'll be there next week hopefully. [Linked Image]

Russell

[This message has been edited by ga.sparky56 (edited 03-13-2004).]
Posted By: Ryan_J Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/14/04 12:32 AM
I'm glad you all had a good time [Linked Image].

I ended up watching my favorite team beat their biggest rival by three points in a great game all the way through.

I'll be off on Monday and plan on hanging out at the house working on material for teaching a class I have in a week or so. I'll pop by here and then on Monday.
Posted By: Attic Rat Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/14/04 01:52 PM
...Bill, I had a great time Friday nite,glad I made it...thanx for making this available to us...Trumpy's "spider call" was a hoot [Linked Image] [Linked Image]...I'll be there this week as well,just be sure to save me a donut this time... [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Russ
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: See You Tomorrow? - 03/18/04 05:17 PM
just be sure to save me a donut this time...
Are Krispy Kremes OK?

Gotta be quick ...

[Linked Image]
Bill

P.S another Friday is upon us.
(03/19/2004) - 9pm (US Eastern Standard Time)
Hope to see you there!

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 03-18-2004).]
© ECN Electrical Forums