ECN Forum
Posted By: Bill Addiss So ... How's Tonight for a Chat? - 02/27/04 11:32 PM
There have been a lot of people using the Chat area at ECN here and I think that's Great!! [Linked Image]

So far though it's been a lot of people popping in and out at random. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to move toward setting up a regular time, or times when we could meet.

Due to our being spread across many time zones one session will probably not be convenient to all. We can have several.

To kick something off I propose Friday Nights for one of these times. I'll be Logged in tonight (2/27/04) at 9pm US Eastern Standard Time and will leave a Browser open to the Chat area so I will hear anyone that comes in.

Anyone else??
Stop by and say Hello!

- the link is on the Left side of the Forum Pages under the Flag. Login info there is the same as your Forum login.

I hope to see some of you there!

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: electure Re: So ... How's Tonight for a Chat? - 02/28/04 01:44 PM
Darn, looks like I'm a day late (and a dollar short).
I'm sorry I missed it...S
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: So ... How's Tonight for a Chat? - 02/28/04 04:02 PM
Scott,

It was a good time. We had a good showing considering the last minute scheduling. There were a lot of people popping in and out but it seemed to be generally 6 to 8 of us most of the time.

We agreed to make Friday nites a regular event, starting at 9pm (U.S. EST) - till ???? - whenever! (I left at 2am EST and there were still a few people there).

We're open to more suggestions as to day and time that would also be good for people to get together. I know that this first meeting wasn't a good time for our European members. What's good for you guys?

I'll look for another place to post a schedule, but take a look down in the chat schedule area at the bottom of the main page. Ryan has proposed something that he would like some feedback on >> here

- Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 02-28-2004).]
© ECN Electrical Forums