ECN Forum
Posted By: Redsy HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 12:29 AM
HOHOHO!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Redsy Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 02:04 AM
Well I just finished my (5th?) annual Santa Claus routine for my semi-sleeping kids.
These 5 minutes are the highlight of my year!
I hope I'm able to do it at least 4 more times (my son is almost 3), and perpetuate one of the most magical aspects of an all-too-brief childhood.

May God Bless all children everywhere, and may the less fortunate not have to continue to suffer for the shortcomings of adults.

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes everybody!
Posted By: Roger Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 02:26 AM
Redsy, you are truly a good soul. [Linked Image]

God bless you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Roger
Posted By: electricman2 Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 02:32 AM
A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. [Linked Image]
Posted By: harold endean Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 03:42 AM
Redsy,

My one son is 18 and my other son is 9, I am taking 5 minute rest tonight of my duties. My 19 year old just said. Good night, I am going to bed. I asked him why, and he said, that he doesn't want to see the Christmas tree until tommorrow when all of the presents are there. So he went to his room until the morning. Ya gotta love it! HO HO HO and Happy Holidays to All!!!
Posted By: walrus Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 02:12 PM
My 8 yr old was pretty wound up last night. He said "I can't get to sleep" but 10 minutes later he was out and we snuck around to put out the goodies.
We, in the United States of America are truly blessed and also spoiled. We have alot to be thankful for as evidenced by what was under the tree this morning. Merry Christmas to all and a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year
Posted By: Redsy Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/03 10:33 PM
Thank you, Roger.

Thank you everybody and looking forward to another year at ECN.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ron Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/26/03 01:58 AM
Another year goes by with my 2,5 and 6 year old sons still thinking that Santa came by overnight without waking up anyone.
Can't beat it [Linked Image]
Posted By: circuit man Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/26/03 03:14 AM
i would also like to wish a great bunch of guys & gals a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! look forward to learning, laughing, & learning how not to cry over some of the things people do.

[This message has been edited by circuit man (edited 12-25-2003).]
Posted By: pauluk Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/26/03 11:32 AM
There's still a kid in me somewhere that likes to see the best side of the world. I have no children myself, but it's great to see them around this time year looking all excited.

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous 2004.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Redsy Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/24/05 09:38 PM
Well,
Wait till the kids are mostly asleep and dust off the Big Red Suit again.
I can't believe it's been 2 years since the original post (now my son is almost 5).

Merry Christmas everyone!!

[This message has been edited by Redsy (edited 12-24-2005).]
Posted By: iwire Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/24/05 09:40 PM
Totally cool. [Linked Image]

Have a good time Santa.
Posted By: dougwells Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/24/05 11:16 PM
I read this thread before i noticed the date Happy Santa Clausing to ya Redsy
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/05 04:11 AM
Ha, ... I was missing the date too!!.
It's been a good two years, thanks Redsy.

Here's to many more!!
[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Redsy Re: HOHOHO!! - 12/25/05 04:58 PM
The fact that the date was 12-24 on the first post adds to the confusion.

Update...

I forgot to let our German Shepherd
,Samantha, watch me put on the suit.
No sooner did I start banging my feet and HOHOHO-ing and she comes running down from my son's room barking and snarling at me.
Santa narrowly missed a trip to the emergency room!
I hope I remember to review this post next year again to remind me to keep Sammy "in the loop".

Bill, and everyone..
Yes every year is a blessing to have made it through... Happy,(occasionally) Healthy,(mostly) and Wealthy(rarely).

Best wishes for another successful year!!
© ECN Electrical Forums