ECN Forum
Posted By: triple manufactured outlet posts - 09/16/03 03:22 AM
I am trying to find the manufacturer of those electrical outlet posts that are advertised in EVERY electrical magazine. I am referring to the square, 4" X 4", hollow plastic posts that allow the installation of gfi's and lights in different configurations. These posts are between 2 and 4 feet high. If I could get a web address featuring pictures of this product, that would be great.
Posted By: ThinkGood Re: manufactured outlet posts - 09/16/03 06:13 AM
http://www.aifittings.com/whnew43.htm
Posted By: triple Re: manufactured outlet posts - 09/16/03 06:04 PM
That is definitely the type of product I was looking for but I thought they had different versions of it. I don't even need a gfi or duplex receptacle. I'm actually just looking for a very clean looking way to mount two different types of lights using one manufactured post. In my situation, an upper light will shine up on a flag (which is about 10' away) and a second light will shine down on the ground surrounding the light post (to illuminate a flowerbed). For the lower fixture, I was thinking of something like is often used for sidewalk lighting. This luminaire probably needs a shade above it to keep all the light shining down. Any recommendations?
Posted By: triple Re: manufactured outlet posts - 09/18/03 03:58 PM
Anybody else have an idea?
© ECN Electrical Forums